Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need to Chill!


Lately I have been noticing things that really get on my nerves. Maybe it has to do with the increased stress because of upcoming graduation, or maybe I am just being picky. I have made a list of a few things that really push my buttons, and I think that most of you can relate.



  • When people continuously honk their horns even though there is clearly no where you can go

  • When random people keep adding me on facebook and send me mail as if I am going to reply.

  • When you are having a really important phone conversation and suddenly your credit runs out right in the middle of it.

  • When people ask for your advice then do the exact opposite of what you say.

  • When you suddenly realize that you have an assignment due the next day which you completely forgot about because you have been working on the million other things you have.

  • People who take forever to get to the point of what they are trying to say

  • People who I do not know or particularly like and you know they feel the same but they have to pretend to be extremely nice and fake.

Feel free to add on to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment