Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekend from Heaven, Week from Hell


This weekend was fantastic to say the least!! I had a great outing with some friends, and we hadn’t gone out in a really long time. Then on Saturday one of my best and sweetest friends, Nahla Bahgat, got married!! She looked stunning in her dress and I really could not be happier for her. It was a perfect night for a perfect bride.

And now midterms have begun and my fantastic weekend is leading into a horrible week. Papers, exams, and projects seem to be popping out of nowhere.Not to mention the deadlines for submitting graduation things which no one seems to want to mention to me, so I just happen to find these things out. The days seem to be dragging on as spring break approaches, and at this point the thought of having a break is the only thing that’s keeping me going. Well, it really isn’t a vacation for me, I won’t be getting up early to go to college, instead I will be getting up early to finish all the projects and studying I have to do!

It is times like these that make me wish graduation would hurry up and come. And staring that the 109 pages that have to be finished before tomorrow’s exam, I realized that my mind is already on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I had Nahla as a student last semester. Send her my regards. Love the picture (and of course, the dress).

    ReplyDelete